Camera question

I have used Nikons since I bought a Nikon S2 in 1958 at the base exchange in Yokosuka, Japan.  I have used S rangefinders, Nikkorrexes, Nikkormats, and various F models as well as Nikonos and Coolpixes and now the D series SLRs.  But right now it seems that Nikon doesn't make the camera I think I want.  That would be the Canon Powershot G11.  Has anyone on the list used one of these yet or have any suggestions for substitutes?  One absolute requirement is the swiveling LCD.  Other criteria may be altered.
Don