--- Στις Κυρ., 06/09/09, ο/η John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

Από: John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Θέμα: Re: She Who Must Be Obeyed
Προς: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ημερομηνία: Κυριακή, 6 Σεπτέμβριος 2009, 21:39

Another girlfriend?   You GOTTA be kidding!    As I've said earlier, my plan is to mess around with the image on Photoshop and show her how phoney it looks, and that'll be the end of it.   Unless she agrees to get a wig, and I'll reshoot.

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!