Re: PF members photos on 08-29-09

In a message dated 29/08/2009 15:29:34 GMT Daylight Time, palcewski@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Dan Mitchell - Primary Colors.  This invites some minor nit-picking.  The reds are red, the blues are blue, but the whites are tinted an odd, bluish, off-white, so these aren't all primary.   Once you delete the title, the picture speaks for itself.
I liked Dan's photo since it is an example of how much we look at things without noticing what is there - until a photographer or other graphic artist shows it to us.

As to the 'complaint' about the 'whites'  is white a colour or the absence of colour?

Michael