RE: PF members' exhibit on Aug 22, 09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 22, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Rob Miracle - Rockin' Raquel
[Chris] She looks like a professional! I suppose she could be a pole dancer
but fading.
                Greg Fraser - Boardroom
[Chris] This looks like a computer image and not a photograph from a program
like Poser or Bryce.
                Emily L. Ferguson - effortless
[Chris] I do not understand the image so it has become an abstract shape.
                Roy Miller - That is what humans look like
[Chris] This is a lovely snap of two puppies.
                Pini Vollach - Abstract Kitchen
[Chris] I like this abstract image as is shows the creative mind by the
selection of the point of view. You can see well used wooden spoons there
but the rest is mystery.
                Marilyn Dalrymple - Still Life
[Chris] I never did like photographic still life. I do like painted still
life as it shows the skill of the artist, the photographic skills here are
real however.
                Laurenz Bobke - Antique shop in Gdansk
[Chris] It is just an old shoppe.
                John Palcewski - Fish Eye
[Chris] Nice shot of a mirror and full marks for not including the
photographer.

Chris.