Subject: RE: Free-almost free pictures?
From: lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, August 07, 2009 9:32 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mark,

The niche I was referring to was subject niche not price. Go to Corbis
or Getty and search any subject and look for gaps. For example, look for
out-dated images. I was looking for office cubicles and all the desks
had CRT monitors! BTW that subject was full of gaps. People's hair
styles change quicker than stock can keep up! What will we do with all
the shaved heads and tats in a few years?? PS tat and wig plug-ins?

90% of the bread-and-butter editorial and illustration stuff I have
looked through in stock sources are zzzzzz.

Stores like NM re-manufacture (wash) worn out denims bought at Wallmart
and sell them to wealthy mental deficients. What's wrong with that?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING