Re: data storage (again)

LOL,   No, the cloud isn't above Cuckoo Land.

In telecommunications diagrams the two ends are not directly connected.  They go through a "cloud".    A lot of stuff happens in the "cloud".  I went to "cloud school" a number of years ago.  The class was two weeks including travel to the school and back home.  There is switching and other things done in the "cloud" that make this note get to the system at RIT when I hit send.  Parts of the class I attended covered the concepts, the hardware, and the programming that make this note get to RIT.

Then it starts all over again when it gets sent to members that subscribe to this forum, but in the other direction.

"The Giant Sunflower" season.  I understand the name.  Here in the Cleveland, OH area we call it the "What Stupid Things Are The Cleveland Indians Going to do Next Season"

Bob