Re: 'Leica S2 Medium format DSLR hitting UK scene in October '

Mark,
I presume you mean that Earth will be like Mars sooner than we expect!

Unlimited cheap processing power will enable us Earthlings to live
inside our heads
- don't need to go nowhere! What's the matter with multiple small
sensors and huge processors? Like multi-mirror astronomical telescopes.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING