Re: Shooting greeting cards

I have a hard time visualizing what you are doing. I can attach my camera to the bottom of the middle shaft of the tripod so the camera is closer to the floor and the legs are spread outside of the picture.  I also have a tripod attachment that screws into the tripod screw and give the tripod a ball joint so