Re: Two vacancies available on PF exhibit space

Mark,

It would be best if we keep to the system that has been the
norm for many years as archiving or archiving images by
individual contributors is somewhat problematic because
then _somebody_ has to keep track of what is next, etc.

So please send one at a time and send a new one only after
the previous one appeared online.

Thank you,

Andy for the PF member's exhibit group

Are we allowed to send photos once a month? Like 4 images