RE: inkjet paper

Lea,

I've been using Staples, Photo Supreme, heavy weight, double-sided.  It
is excellent and comparable to the much more expensive stuff. I am told
it is the same as Kodak's best. I have personally compared Staples PS
matte with Hahnamule and Museo. Not enough difference for me to spend
the extra $$$.  Best yet, Staples, has twice in recent months, had it at
$1.00 w/rebate for a 50 sheet box of 8-1/2 x 11!!

I also use Red River Aurora and Ultra Pro. - also comparable to the more
costly stuff.

I use an Epson 2200 and HP B9180 and my pals use the Epson 3800 with
these products.

I have QTR for my 2200 printer driver to get great B/W. The Epson 3800
seems to do well with it's own B/W driver.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING