Re: Kodak announces the retirement of Kodachrome

There was no lab in Israel to develop Kodachrome.
About ten years ago I purchased a roll or two and used them during a visit to Slovenia.
It was a pain in the ass to find how to develop them.
I was helped by this forum member, Christiana Roh who lived in Luzan - Swiss where a KC lab was. I gave the films to friends who traveled to Europe but they had not enough time to wait , so the film did the travel twice till it was developed.
I liked the outcome very much but didn't do it again.

Pini