From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Guy Glorieux
Sent: Wed 6/17/2009 6:39 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Artist in Residence program in Montreal - ANNOUNCEMENT

First time I hear of this Creative Boost thing!
This is a completely new turnkey outfit from outerspace.  Ready to burst
like a magic fireworks in the sky!
Brought to you by nobody else than the most controversial Dr. Norman
Cornett, PhD!   (Google him, it's interesting)
http://schedule.hotdocs.ca/index.php/2009/film/professor_norman_cornett

Their street address is a sleek place on a classy street of Montreal a few
blocks from where I am.
Over the years,  its been a lot of things: an art gallery, a contemporary
art gallery, an art contemporary gallery, a gallery contemporary art;  a
gallery art contemporary.
Then it's become a liturgical equipment supply gallery;  then it turned into
a contemporary streetwindow mannequin gallery/store.  The place was always
nice but mostly empty, thanks to Canada Council grants, etc....  And now,
it's a Creative Boost operation.

Ask me if I would want to do a residency with this outfit...  !

Guy

--
Un peuple prêt à sacrifier un peu de liberté pour un peu de sécurité ne
mérite ni l'une ni l'autre, et finit par perdre les deux."