Re: WPPD

Considering that I am nearing two-thirds of a century myself,
I always read "OLD" as meaning .. "tremendously young at heart"!!  -:)
Guy

2009/6/13 ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx>
Hi Guy,

Nope ... I was not on the organizing committee but did
"volunteer" to promote the event locally. I don't think
any of my PR initiatives worked however! It is a fun thing
to participate in as the event truly spans the world in terms
of contributions. Amazing if you ask me!

 ----- Original Message -----  From: Guy Glorieux

 PS:  Oh!  BTW, Andy...
 Did I see your name on the organization structure of the World Pinhole Photography Day this year?    In any case, I loved the self-portrait you submitted on the occasion...!  You are truly a wise old-man!
 Anybody else submitted a pinhole image?
 http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2009/index.php?id=210

... watch how you say "OLD"!!  ;)
andy

--
Un peuple prêt à sacrifier un peu de liberté pour un peu de sécurité ne mérite ni l'une ni l'autre, et finit par perdre les deux."
"Those prepared to sacrifice a bit of liberty for a bit of security deserve neither and will lose both".