Re: OT: Paypal account

> I'm kinda wary about putting my
> real name for anything related to online commerce.

When you set up your bank account, you *must* declare a name and address that matches the banking info, as in your monthly statement. I think this is verified at the time of cashing in (when you ask for money deposited to your account), but I don't think it would be a problem when paying, since they only charge to the card number.

It cost me a lot of indecision, but finally jumped in. I use PayPal to collect money from microstock sales and hold it in high regard. I would say don't worry and avoid potential trouble.

My 2 cents.

www.alberto-tirado.com