PF photographs on 05-30-09

Valery Firsov - Lady with Lipstick
Obviously not a new approach to coloring a single object in a photograph but in this case I think it works very well.

Rene M Hales - Farmland - Oswego, IL USA
I also like the landscape but am a bit bothered by the pond. Looks like it is at an angle respect to the horizon. It can't be but it is a little distracting to me. I like the row of trees on the horizon line and the cloud formation ... just the pond bugs me.

Roger Eichhorn - "Light Art" by Dan Flavin
Very nice original light art piece. As for the photograph the question is whether the person in the photograph should be looking towards the light works or, as seen here away, from it.

Michael Hughes - Sign of the Times
Makes one smile and question. Maybe the PhotoForum should have a "humor in photography" theme based
exhibition one of these days.

Emily L. Ferguson - Nesting Time at Bempton
I think this photograph would really benefit from mural size ... and the addition of sound!
Maybe local fragrance as well! So, IMO then, the cliff and birds are too small and leave much to the imagination.

andy