EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: NYPC "As We See It" 5th Annual Exhibit

Please come see the show if you're in NYC over the summer - interesting work (plus cheesesticks at the 6/11 Opening!!)

The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center is pleased to announce As We See It, the fifth annual exhibition of works by NYC Photo Club members.

As We See It runs concurrently with the NYC Pride celebration, as part of The Center’s Summer Exhibition series.

As We See It 2009
Fifth Annual NYC Photo Club Exhibition
The exhibition runs from June 11 - September 3, 2009
OPENING RECEPTION on June 11 from 6-8 p.m.
LGBT Center, 208 West 13th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues), NY, NY10011
As We See It 2009 features stunning imagery...
from erotic to political...
from pop art to politically incorrect...
from travel to portraiture...
and everything in between
by some of the finest emerging photographers in NYC.
Free admission. Portion of all sales donated to the Center.
For a preview of images in the exhibit, as well as more information about the Photo Club, please visit www.nycphotoclub.com.