Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:31 PM
Subject: Karl - Freeware HTML editor?

Karl,

Is there a freeware HTML Editor that you can recommend? A Historical Society (non-profit) is looking for something to adequately replace the no-longer-supported Frontpage by Microsoft. Yes, I can (and will) do a search for such an item. I am asking you for your recommendation because you seem to have already tried most of the freeware we have questions about.

Thank you,
Stephen