Re: Digital camera?

If you wear glasses I would rule out the Sony/Minolta as the view finders aren't up to snuff. (I haven't  had the opportunity to look thru the full frame Sony yet) The Canon and the Nikons are much better.The Pentax K20D as reported by DP Reviews also has a good view finder.
If you decide on a APS-C size sensor the Pentax should be considered.
Roy