RE: PF empty spaces need help!

Unfortunately I cannot send any as I am locked up in a secure hospital where I am being treated for heart and prostate disease as well as "psychosis". This involves loads of pills and a fornightly injection.

I am not allowed to use my camera here so I cannot send you any pictures.

Chris, 6th week of incarceration.