Re:No Multiple exposure on Nikon Digitals

I confirmed yetsrdau that my K-10D shoots multiple and offers exposure compensation for the frmaes...did not experiment with that on how it works, but I will since I will be shooting a cameraclub coming project in mulitple exposures...

And this is the reason why i will not be using PS....Back to the basics, small failures and unexpected results...

I did like the 3 filter trick though...

I have determined from the Nikon D-90 manual there are no multiple exposure capacity on  a single frame.  There are auto bracketing functions. So the only multiple exposure digital camera is the digital Olympus camera.
Roy

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!