Re: No Multiple exposure on Nikon Digitals

Roy, I know what you are after since I have done that myself.  It seems that if you took 3 separate exposures through red, blue and green filters, it would be very easy to combine them in Photoshop.  Much more so than with film.  I built a drop shutter arrangement years ago for this sort of thing.  Using 3 4" gel filters I could use gravity to give me 3 exposures on one frame.  You could still do that with digital.  Or, as I said, you could just shoot 3 exposures through filters and use the software instead of the hardware.  I am afraid that I don't really see the problem.  As for the exposure correction you mention, most digital DSLRs allow manual exposure  and ISO control.  You should be able to work with that to do what you want.
Don

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
Because when you shoot thru colored filters thru multiple exposures,only the items that move between frames become colored different than in real life. I been unable to get this effect in Photoshop using screens, mixing channels etc. Also there no compromise with exposure as one just sets the ASA-ISO to 2 stops down  and the TTL exposure meter takes care of the color compensation factor.  Tell how you can tell a digital camera to respond at only a third of the correct exposure?
Roy