RE: Any more photographs for weekend update?

I am unable to send any photographs as I am in a secure hospital unit in south London.

I think it is connection with  my discovery of thermonuclear fusion. I have sent both of my units to the addrees of a young business in America so it may be tested and expoloited if it workes as I claimed it did. America is a better place for inventions as it the land of the free and of course free enterpise. I asked for 0.1% of sales as royalties.

I may never be released as I am detained without trial. There is a false charge against me that is being used as an excuse.

I have offered to take an oath of allegance to Prince William and sign the official secrets act.

I am not allowed a camera here.