Re: New Nikon D5000

Multiple exposures. You mean several clicks with the resulting images put in one "frame"? Or several clicks per second?

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
No, I mean multiple exposures. Olympus (from Pop Photo Magazine) announced that one of it new models has multiple exposure and I mention this at a camera club meeting and a person who had a Nikon D300 said that both the D90 and the D300 had multiple exposures. Now I don't know if the person knew what multiple exposure means. He may have thought that I was talking about bracketing exposure. When I download the brochure from Nikon I will find out.
Roy
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631252x1201390195/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213968550%3B35701427%3Bh>

believed to be clean.