Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

I also found people who were used to contribute to the PF Gallery but no more.
Like Christiana Roh from  Swiss.

Peeter Vissak wrote:
I used a browser, which is called "browzar"  a smallish and totally
independent and separate piece of software. Try www.browzar.com!
That program opened the address and also the thumbnails without arguing
much.
I found quite quickly some of my first submissions, felt nostalgic for about
12 seconds, and here I am - been there, seen that.

Peeter

I remain FTP challenged as I had to download each thumbnail
individually to my hard drive just to look at them!. I pity poor
Marilyn, or Emily, if they have to go through the same process, as
they have so many!   There were a lot of names that I haven't seen in
years.  I wonder what happened to them -- the Rev. Flack, for
example.  Is he lurking?

Roger