Them thumbnail versions of weekly updates

Can I remove the folder from the FTP site containing the
"archived" thumbnail versions of the weekly exhibit/gallery?

I was thinking that if someone on the list knew how then it might
be possible to globally rename the "gallery.html" file in each
week's version to "index.html" and then selecting any one week
would bring up that weeks version in a browser window. In some
folders the item that needs renaming to "index.html" is called
"PhotoForum Members' Exhibit Spa".

I don't know how to do a global modification like this.

I guess some of you found that some week's folders were empty.
Blame my incompetence or carelessness. Percentage-wise things
were not all that bad though!

OK .... another possibility for those of you who could not figure
out how to download the files ... if you send me your postal
address I will send you a CD with the files.

well, I guess that is all for today ... maybe.
andy