Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

Cool gimmick. I've been looking for just the right photo presentation design for several years now and am drawn to simplistic presentation like this. Not sure I like the extent to which the tilt moves, and not so thrilled about the seemingly random tile replacements. Also, although it's neat to figure out how to use the tool (and it doesn't take too long), I worry it distracts from your images, which are beautiful BTW.

Peeter Vissak wrote:
A step closer, but from there nothing again.

Peeter

Peeter Vissak
jutt, pildid, matkad
pv@xxxxxx
www.fotovissak.com

"There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in
which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before." (Robert
Lynd - Irish essayist and nationalist)