Re: New PF work on 04-04-09

Greg Fraser - Trolling I haven't really gone fishing in many years...never thought to look up when I did though. I think the compression fails the image here...imagine it's lovely otherwise.

Roy Miller - Growing Carrots Impressive. However, I would think it more so if you got the shoots and veg a bit more distinct from the skin (return to earth message?). I really like the retro color scheme to it though...great image.

Guy Glorieux - Man and his world Difficult to image such a solitary image in such a busy scene. Well played...regardless, he looks determined in his own right.

Andrew Davidhazy - Braids
Andy, I can't say how much I love these images...every time I see one I stop and stare for a long time. I imagine myself rolling with the film and trying to look around a corner that's already given to me. I've linked this to Twitter, but spelled your name Andres...I hope you forgive me.