interesting statistics ... maybe

This evening, in preparation for the update of the PF gallery
with the endless staff of able assistants we decided to take a peek
at the approximate number of contribution to the gallery over the
years since January 2006. Just checked a few members ... Emily
Ferguson, Marilyn Dalrymple, Trevor Cunnigham and Greg Fraser.
Emily had about 200, Marilyn about 110, Trevor about 100 and Greg
about 120. This from an archive of only the gallery pages
w/thumbnails as shown on the PF gallery page (so don't think that
larger image files are being stored!!) ;)

For tomorrow, at this time, we have 4 member photographs.

g'day!

Andrew Davidhazy and the pretty lively PF gallery staff.