Re: CuriousOT

Good one Greg,  Thanks for just what I needed to bring cheer to a rainy day in Northern Ohio....

Bob

Gregory Fraser wrote:

I'm waiting for an iPhone that does what they do now, PLUS, when I tell it what I want to drink, ala Capt Picard on the Enterprise, "Earl Gray hot", it will pour me a nice cold Bass Ale......

 Sorry Bob. If you want a phone that gives you 'Cold Bass Ale' when you ask for 'Earl Gray hot' then you'll be needing a Windows based device.
Greg

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )