Re: talk me out of it

Well I'd sell that and also a D2X that I have and I also have a Canon XL2 which is like brand new - with a bunch of accessories including a shoe-mounted monitor, wide angle adapter and a pelican case... That must be worth something even if it isn't HD. It's  an amazing professional video camera.

Once I get a fix on what I can sell this gear for, I'll make a decision about buying the D3X

Herschel

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
How much can you sell the D3 for? Your investment in the D3x would be decrease by this amount.
Roy