Re: lightroom 2 deleting question

Long answer: see http://www.lightroomkillertips.com/2007/friday-tip-deleting-your-rejects/
Short Answer: go up to the Photo menu and choose Delete Rejected Photos.

On Mar 1, 2009, at 5:05 PM, Lea Murphy wrote:

I'll kiss the toes of anyone who might have an answer to this question.

I do about 30 baby portraits a week and import them into LR as their own 'collection' under the canopy of one huge catalog.

I do my initial selects in Lightroom and mark those I want as keepers with the white flag (P), the ones I want to delete with the black flag (X).

Oftentimes but not always I remember to delete my black flagged images from my hard drive.

Sometimes I forget.< instruct Lightroom to delete ALL the files I have marked with an X from ALL the collections I have....and there are hundreds.

If I can't find a way to do this I'll have to go to each collection individually and delete those files. I'm trying to avoid that.

Anyone know how to do it?

Basically I'm looking to delete every file marked with an x that I have in my entire LR catalog.

Thanks so much.

Lea

babies. they're what i do.
www.leamurphy.com

 NEW POSTS 2/11/2009 including "Westminster Dog Show"