Re: Alamy - was Interllectual Propery issues

> I very like your Mosaicos.
> Do you sell them through microstock ?  Do you use Alamy ?

Thanks much, Pini!

Mosaics I only sell as prints. I try to keep microstock very apart from "artsy" photography. Besides, mosaics aren't welcome in microstock - they rather go for "straight" pictures (rectangular, no borders, etc...) so as to leave all creative decisions to the buyer.

I subscribed to Alamy because both for recommendations and they are a better option for Rights Managed, but I haven't started uploading yet because for Right-Managed I want to try very different pictures (mostly street scenes). Besides, they don't do Paypal, and I'm not sure as to the expiration of paper cheques sent by snail mail.

www.alberto-tirado.com