Interllectual Propery issues

Hi,
     I've been invited to a meeting next week with 6 other creatives from different disciplines to conduct research on behalf of the Intellectual Property office UK,  the findings are said to help shape future copyright law in the UK.

     I was working through relevant experiences I have had,  but I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions of some key issues which it might be worth bringing up,  I'm thinking the focus will be on UK IP law,  but all photographers tend to go through the same things,  so any points may be useful.

Also I keep hearing about the issue of orphan works,  just wondering if anyone can give me the latest on this.

Cheers for your time on this.

Andrew

www.andrewbrooksphotography.com