Re: question re: pricing disparity

Another possibility is gray market camera where you end up with a camera that was not meant to be sold in the US and may not have a warranty. I accidentally bought one of those and it came with a German manual. I called the company and they sent me an English manual but it was stressful. Fortunately I never had to test the warranty issue.

Cheers,

Mark

http://www.pbase.com/lila161

http://blog.framedestination.com/