Re: question re: pricing disparity

If you can find a real live 5DM2 for $1750 I'd like to get another one, too. Share your source!

I don't believe that's the right price and I'd triple check before I placed an order.

If it is the right price you may want to be sure it's got a sensor and a mirror and a shutter. Ha.

What's their return policy? Buy with a cc so you can dispute it if you have problems.

Lea