Re: my projector image is yellow. help!

Have you checked for bent pins in the cable?  (Both ends?)

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lea Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 1:15 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: my projector image is yellow. help!

I do projector appointments for my clients.

Fired up my system today (same as I do about 20 times a week) and the
projected image is yellow. It appears that a yellow filter has been put
over the lens. It's really ghastly. Everything on the laptop looks just
fine.

It's a Notevision projector, been using it for two years without a
hitch.

I've reset everything to factory settings, nothing clears the problem.

Can anyone give me any idea what's going on here?

Thank you,

Lea

babies. they're what i do.
www.leamurphy.com