Re: Help requested: Is gallery too dark?

Thanks, folks.  I really appreciate the speedy responses.  I wasn't looking forward to rebalancing the tonality, and had reached the point where I needed a fresh eye.  Don't know if everyone hits a place where it's hard to see their own work with a clear mind and vision, but I surely do. (That's when I know it's time for me to do something else for a while.)

 NEW POSTS 1/29/2009 including "The Flights of Stairs"