-----Original Message-----
From: Lea Murphy

There are some really lovely images in the gallery this week and I thank
you all for sharing them.

Greg, your Glass House image is just fabulous. I love the abstractness
of it mixed with the wonderfully subdued tones and the stark graphic
shape of the main rectangle of the building itself mimicked in the
pattern of the square and rectangular shapes of of the glass panels.

Well seen and beautifully captured.

Lea