Photoshop Elements 6 (Mac) question to list.

I use an Apple Mac Mini with PS Elements 6, and an HP printer. I'm set to use Photoshop to do the color handling. In the print a dialog screen it says ---

"Did you remember to disable color management in the printer preferences dialog ?" - searching, I cannot find this "printer preferences dialog" anywhere in PS6 or the Mac OS X 10.5.5 operating system. Where, please, is it to be found.

Dan.