Re: Eye vs. Camera Lens

Well I haven't had a corneal transplant yet, but I have had 2 cataract surgeries and 3 retinal detachments.  There are two macular puckers waiting in the wings.  Frankly I collect eye surgeries like an NFL lineman collects knee surgeries.

We are both fortunate to have the benefit of modern medicine to see at all, and to see as well as we both do is something for which I am grateful each day.