Re: Gallery Review

Greg,

I had her seated to make another image. I then had her streach out her legs to make a photograph looking up from her feet. She suggested lifting her legs so I made a few exposures like this.

This was made during glamour/nude workshop. Most of the time the models do glamour poses. I have spoken to several about doing abstract/bodyscape like photographs. They have been enthusiastic and have enjoyed doing something different. I still have other ideas and more willing models so you will all see additional images in this series once I've made them.

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregory Fraser" <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<SNIP>
Subject: Gallery Review

Photos here http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Comments here  -

Mark Harris Talea Feet Sitting - First off I really like the camera
angle and the way you didn't get directly in front of her so we can see
ther legs leading back to her torso and the way her feet are centered
while she is almost floating out of the frame. This image makes me
wonder what Talea thought as you explained the shot to her.

<SNIP>

Greg