Comments on 1-17-09 Gallery

All,

This week brings an interesting group of images.

D.L. Shipman: A great capture of light coming through the trees. I really like the bright bush framed with the darker trees.

Trevor Cunningham: The moat and line of trees draws the eye right into the image. The sky is rendered very well.

Greg Fraser: The light really brings out the texture of the skin. I like this image a lot.

Marilyn Dalrymple: A nicely made image. I think I would have liked to see the entire red leaf.

Roy H. Miller: This looks so surreal. You really found a winner here and I'll bet it looks even better in full resolution.

Elson T. Elizaga: Congratulations on being patient enough to wait for the dog to come into the composition. This is very nicely done.

Mark Harris