Re: PF member's exhibit

My images are so hot they never freeze (VBG). Do telephone lines and cable lines produce heat if in constant use? Ice forms on telephone lines but the telephone lines still work until the weight of the ice makes them fall. I put foam insulation on all of my electrical outlets on the inside of my external walls and taped up the pipes opening under my kitchen sink with duct tape to stop the wind. I even put a piece of matte board in my fan above the kitchen stove to prevent the heat from escaping.
Roy