Re: CES 09: Digital cameras to store 136,000 photos

I could see its function for compact storage, or large format...but little else...i'm fond of the idea of carrying lots of little ones out in the field in case one malfunctions...too much data to lose, IMO

karl shah-jenner wrote:
Me:

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/132777,ces-09-digital-cameras-to-store-136000-photos.aspx

"The upcoming 2TB SDXC card format on display here at CES will mean a whopping 136,000 photos on a single card."

and a pic..
http://pocketpc-live.com/device/sdxc-can-store-2-tb.html

looks like those who use CF cards can (as I said once before) use a CF> SD adapter to take advantage of this new size standard when  it comes into being :)