Re: OS heads up - Windows 7

Chris Telesca writes:

> Think it's possible to download this beta version and use it with VMware
> Fusion on a MacBook Pro?

Only one way to tell ;)  it's 2.5 Gb-ish in size..

I was about to intall and run some tests with it on my test machine but it demanded 512 Mb RAM which I seem to have misplaced somewhere, so more has been ordered.

As soon as I get the chance I'll be playing with it though to see how it stack up againster older OS's