Re: Why does light pass through a lens?

Well try that around these parts and you better be in good shape.  Deputy Sonny Bubba will have you doing the Roadside Olympics till about 7am assuming of course you got pulled over at 2am.  Endurance at that point becomes an issue even without the adult beverages.  Enjoy the night everyone, but get some sucker to be the designated driver.

Now as a New Year's trivia question that is sure to stump almost everyone.  What do Houston, Paris, Moscow, and Columbus all have in common?