RE: Why does light pass through a lens?

> Around 2 a.m. tomorrow morning, when you want to prove to
> that traffic
> cop that you are in fact not inebriated, explain this to
> him (or her).

A lot of ideas come to mind, but none has anything to do with physics. Instead, I was picturing a funny scene under the rain, and it involved a very perplexed lawyer. Anyway, it resulted in the Supreme Court ruling the deployment of certified Max-Plank-Constant-compliant windshields, eyeglasses and traffic light fresnels.

I wish you all a very happy New Year.

www.alberto-tirado.com