Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: what goes around, comes around

In a message dated 12/29/2008 2:13:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
much cheaper than Polaroid film per
picture  so I think that is what is going to drive the market for these toys.
So the ink is in the paper as crystals. Polaroid technology moves on. The web page said the paper would be $3.00 per 10 sheets (didn't say what size the paper was but I assume they mean 4 x 6" or there about). So at $.30 a print makes it economically competitive.
Roy