Re: Gallery Review

Oh my heavens. My friends and family know they don't stand a chance of me asking for a photo before I take it.

I have a camera everywhere I go and most expect to be photographed when I pull it out.

I frequent a coffee shop and regularly photograph patrons there without permission. In my defense, I don't try to hide my camera and it's not small (Canon 5D). No one has ever asked me to stop. If they did, I would honor that. Sometimes if I get something worthwhile I make prints and share them. That's a cool thing to do.

People aren't the same when they know they're being photographed. That's why I don't ask for permission.

Lea