Re: Gallery Review

Greg,

I had not thought of that! :) I think that while all the gear was stolen I
must have packed exposed film in my checked baggage. I am quite sure I did
not have it processed in Argentina. In fact, I don't remember much of that
trip. It was freebie for me since I was "hired" as the translator for the group
that was traveling to 4 corners of Argentina). Did this again later on but
for a trip to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater - there I was the "photo
"expert"!) Free trips -- can't beat it! But I hear that Tanzania and the park
are also home to pirates and marauders. I'd recommend trips to Canada.

As for why palates are pink ... I have no idea. Google it!

cheers,
andy

Gregory Fraser wrote:

Do not disturb - No records of the photo and the gear all stolen. How
convenient. Makes one question wether you even took this shot. Still,
I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Intersting the way the
texture of the creature matches that of the shoreline with the lumpy
head and the peeling back. The contrasting pink mouth interior makes me
wonder why so many mouths are pink inside?

I endorse this message
-Greg